We are looking for a dietary manager!!!! Must be dedicated and experienced. Able to manage Kitchen staff and prep meals for 50-60 persons daily. Order products for kitchen and make menus out weekly. Must have open mind and the ability to work around different types of people. Please Apply in Person at 201 Richland Lake Drive Portland Tn behind the Dollar Store on Hwy 109
Richland Place Senior Living Currently has both Studio and 1 bedrooms Available. If you or if you have loved ones looking for Independent/Assisted Living Please come out and see our facility. We do NOT charge for level of care. So do not delay Call or Come by Today.
Richland Place Senior Living is currently Hiring for Resident Aides. Our Aides assist with resident care including bathing, medications, laundry, and room cleaning. Experience is preferred along with a CNA license, But is not needed we will train. If you would like to work for a company that is family owned please stop by to fill one out or download the files(located at bottom of this page) today and email them back to us.
Richland Place Senior Living Center Portland, Tennessee offers an appealing physical structure with residential architecture and interior-design features with a country homelike environment.
We offer studio and one bedroom apartments tastefully decorated to coordinate with your furniture. Our philosophy of care is centered on professional and courteous staff that fosters maximum independence, optimum health and wellness. We offer meaningful social experiences with frequent opportunities to make new friends and visit old friends.
Here are a few of our amenities:
- A wide spacious front porch just right for sitting and visiting
- 24 hour staff along with an electronic security system
- Attached private patios and balconies
- In- room refrigerators and microwaves
- Basic Cable TV provided in room
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Daily recreational activities
- 3 dietician-planned meals with snacks daily
- Resident common use areas that include a sun room, large multifunction room, library and exercise room
- Spacious hallways with common use seating areas focused around fireplaces and big screen televisions
- Beauty Salon, Manicure, Pedicure and massage services by appointment
- Scheduled Transportation Services
- Pets allowed 6lbs and under with deposit
Drop by anytime to see our facilities and learn more about our program - you can contact us here.
Lori A. Pruett Facility Administrator
Tommy Brown, LPN Facility Nurse
abuse registry policy.docx
Size : 18.522 Kb
Type : docx
Size : 13.847 Kb
Type : docx
Size : 102.984 Kb
Type : docx
201 Richland Lake Drive, Portland, Tennessee 37148 | 615-325-4440